Do you need to hook up a credit or debit card to send or receive money?

ColinCrowley
Contributor
Contributor

Pretty much I do logo arbitrage. I use a logo creation website to make the logos, and then I sell people the logos for higher than the website prices their logos at. In order to receive money from my clients, and pay for the logos on the website do I need to hook up a credit/debit card to my paypal account? I want to pay the website with my papal wallet balance, and receive my clients money through paypal.me . I'm not interested in withdrawing any money I've made off at the current point in time.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ColinCrowley

No but eventually you will be asked to link a card to verify your PayPal account. You can do two of three tasks to have a verified PayPal account.

Link a bank account.

Link a card

Add SSN or TAX ID

Having a verified PayPal account also gives you full access to your account features such as lifting sending, receiving limits and the ability to withdraw your funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ColinCrowley

No but eventually you will be asked to link a card to verify your PayPal account. You can do two of three tasks to have a verified PayPal account.

Link a bank account.

Link a card

Add SSN or TAX ID

Having a verified PayPal account also gives you full access to your account features such as lifting sending, receiving limits and the ability to withdraw your funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.