Contacting Support by "Email"

aaarfaj
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem and I needed to contact PayPal support. I sent a message through the Message Center.

Received the following response:

---------------------------------------------------

Dear _________

Thank you for your email. For privacy and security reasons, in order to address your concerns, please contact us from the email address that is registered to the account, which you wish to discuss.

If you do not have access to that email address, you can add and confirm another email address on your PayPal account. Here's how:

BLAH BLAH BLAH

---------------------------------------------------------

Now.... what does that even mean? How do I contact them from an "email" through the Message Center?

And of course, going to the "Contact Us" page shows no options to contact PayPal by an actual email... it just takes you to either the Resolution Center (which is completely broken and the link to "Report a Problem" just takes you to the list of transactions), or you have the option to use Community Support... Which is great and all but it's going to need an actual person from PayPal to resolve the issue.

Anyone else facing similar issues?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

klqam
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue. Have you successfully contacted PayPal for support? I just need their email to voice out my issue. Anyone, please help!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@klqam 

@aaarfaj 

They mean to contact them from the paypal account that is identified by your email address for that account.

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

klqam
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much. I will try this. Stay safe!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.