Canceled payment

Taylorlharris90
Contributor
Contributor
I was paid through PayPal for a vehicle that I sold the first transfer was canceled because my email had not been verified yet the money was sent a second time after I verified my email and I received it. How ever the person who sent the money had it drafted out of their bank account twice will it automatically be refunded to their account?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Taylorlharris90

Thanks for reaching Community forum. 

The first payment they did which was cancelled will be automatically refunded, it will take within 5 business days from the time it was cancelled for the funds to reflect on back their bank account. It will show as electronic refund on their bank that is why it will take few days to be cleared back ln their financial institution. I hope this helps! Stay safe!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

RGrabador
New Community Member
Cancelled payment
Login to Me Too

Taylorlharris90
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your help
Login to Me Too
Solved

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Taylorlharris90

Thanks for reaching Community forum. 

The first payment they did which was cancelled will be automatically refunded, it will take within 5 business days from the time it was cancelled for the funds to reflect on back their bank account. It will show as electronic refund on their bank that is why it will take few days to be cleared back ln their financial institution. I hope this helps! Stay safe!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

Login to Me Too

Zahranur
Contributor
Contributor
Hello please help me too
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.