Fraud

Move4Me

Just got a mail from <removed> that says:  [Monthly Statement] Account report sent to your email: on date 08-0[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/span>

So I clicked in "secure my acc" and redirected me to this page "reverserepresentative.org" (I also click on "view online" and "recover acc" from the sent it email, was the same result , when it finished loading it change the name to "erviceaccount.resortpraises.com" (image) then I check the conexion from chrome and it says secure, i proceed to log in, then need to confirm that it was me via code, I verify it was me and click continue, the I noticed the text "all good we can proceed with your payment" (something like that) was 9.99 euros. I close the tab and change my password immediately after that.

That e-mail supposed to be a mail from Paypal. What's going on there? Should I block the e-mail and mark it as Spam?

92509861_829470594206670_3445064586053550080_n.png

Screenshot 2020-04-08 at 17.34.48 - Edited.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Move4Me,

Based on the information you've provided, this email does not sound like it was from PayPal. We would recommend forwarding that email to spoof@paypal.com and resetting the password and security questions on your PayPal account. 

Here's a great Help Center article on How to spot fake, fraudulent, spoof, or phishing emails and How to change your password and security questions.

Best wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.