cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Options
Mrafha
How about now? I just got this problem, its because need verification code that to my phone number, but theres wasnt any message to my phone. After try resend code for 3rd times, tadaaaaaaaaaa "We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you", too bad i think paypal is good one, but reality not too good, im kinda dissapointed.

Options
karimslaoui
Contributor

i have the same problem 

Options
Samladh
Contributor
It was exactly what happened to me today. Now I can only log in but cannot withdraw my money

Options
LegendaryEmoji
Contributor

Here How To Fix It :

Go To Paypal Sign In Page

Then Click On [Having trouble logging in?] And Put Your Paypal Email & Reset Your Account Password

After Resetting Password It Will Be Fixed

Thank You For Reading

Options
TungDao
New Community Member

Thanks a lot @LegendaryEmoji, I don't know what would I do without your suggestion. Paypal customer service sucks hard. I'll better find an alternative, it's too risky putting my money into paypal hands.

Options
technolaser
Contributor

Tried resetting my password but still get the message:

We're sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you.

Does any one have a reason why this happens or how to cure the problem?

Looks like Paypal are also using covid as an excuse for rubbish customer service. No issues deducting fees, ever.

Do they even listen to customers or read any of these support issues? Apparently not.

Hello Paypal????

Options
UnsatisfiedUser
Contributor

That's called "pro move".

Thousands of old, forgotten acounts were just waiting for the recent fee. Just block the user from that account by "We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you" error when one tries to recover password, set the fee for inactivity, offer "Contact us" only to logged in users and then watch how the income rises. IQ1000

Options
Leerobiinson

Hey everyone having this issue, i suffered the same exhausting process of Paypal's awful customer service and lack of transparency of something so important and personal off our funds, i personally had to wait 6 months unable to access my account with the funds in, however just recieved an email that i was able to transfer the money now. Upon signing into the account it had the same issue as before 'We'Re SoRrY, wE cOuLdN't CoNfIrM iT's YoU' however i attempted to reset the password on the account and i was therefore able to access into it and transfer the money. Hope this helps for anyone!

Options
Ivanov83

I have some problem 😞 I need to pay something today and now I'm stuck. Now wat... to judge a paypal, if I lost my service. I'm very disappointed from Paypal this time 😞

Options
fuzzbox235

I got this error message when trying to pay for something on eBay. It wouldn't accept my phone number even though the number I was entering matched the number associated with my account. To fix it I had to log into my paypal account and change my primary currency from EUR to USD and it finally worked. Hope this helps someone. Now lets see if I can complete teh captcha necessary to submit this message. Wish me luck.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.