No more Payment Notifications?

Zolok
Contributor
Contributor

Has this happened to anyone else? I've always received email notifying me when when I've gotten a payment from a buyer. A few days ago, without any explanation or warning, they've stopped coming. Now, if I want to know if I've been paid, I have to log onto PayPal and look at my account or eBay to check the status of my sold items. Did I miss a memo, or what?

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

daddio
Contributor
Contributor

And "ASAP" means . . . ?

Login to Me Too

JennD
Contributor
Contributor

My notifications seem to be back today.  Wednesday evening I got one from Tuesday morning and then later another from I believe Wednesday morning.  Today, they seem to be coming as they did before, almost immediately after the purchase.  I don't know if that means everyone is fixed, but just thought I'd update to let people know.

Login to Me Too

MacDoodle
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue - haven't received debit card purchase notice since June 19th.

Any info on this yet?

Login to Me Too

JJ4J

Sooooo - has this problem been resolved?  (Today is November 27, 2011)

Is there an official Paypal fix or magic dance we need to do to consistently get the "you have money" notifications?

Paypal_Andy: Is there really an ASAP component?  Or are we SOL on the notifications?

We have spent consultant funds on getting the settings checked and re-checked and we have missed thanking our donors becasue we were unaware that money had been sent.  Baaaaaaad for us to miss the timely sending of thank you notes.

Paypal?

Login to Me Too

SprayCenter
Contributor
Contributor

I too am having trouble.  I just found out that I have 2 payments from last month that I never knew about.  Google Checkout is having the same issues, since they started incorporating checkout into wallet.

Is there a direct PayPal email that pertains to these issues?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.