Transfer to Bank Account Completed but not in my bank?

tigertaz00
New Community Member

I am waiting for two amounts to go into my bank account from my PAYPAL acount which according to PAYPAL are completed and not yet showing in my bank account?  Should I be worried??

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

Maria0303
Contributor
Contributor
Your costumer agent has already filed a trace 2 weeks ago but every time that I will follow it up, different response from different agents are giving me headache. May I know who is the right person that I should contact with this problem.It's been a month now
Login to Me Too

kingcade07

This is the first encounter that i have with paypal. I don't know if it is my bank or Paypal Why is is taking so long for our fund to refect on our bank accounts? Is there a any problem that we should know about?

Login to Me Too

gumamela
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm having the same problem. Is your problem resolved?

Login to Me Too

RonRen

Hi David,

I have the same issue, please help. transac # 3SE88789YS415304R

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi RyanBulmer,

I have moved your question here as I have answered a similar one recently.

David.

Login to Me Too

Danil91
New Community Member
3 days ago send money from PP to bank account but still not have. ID 85S9317178311973P
Login to Me Too

tactical1
Contributor
Contributor

i am in the same situation, paypal has the nerve to charge me upfront and yet i have to wait for a few days? how does that work.... in this day and age with electronic banking we as customers/or clients shouldnt have to wait so long.

Electronic transfers between different banks dont even take that long... i will be seriously re thinking about using paypal for my transactions.

Login to Me Too

Ajhauptli
New Community Member
Worst customer service ever. I called yesterday trying to find my money and was placed on a 45 minute hold. Then I called back and was put on a 1hr 15 minute hold. Called back had a 30 minute conversation in which they kept saying, "I completely understand how you feeling I was you I would feel the same way." That is the LAST thing a mad customer wants to hear. I was then told I would be transferred to their superior. I said she better not put me on a long hold like the last two. She assured me that it would be less than two minutes. About 3 minutes later as came back and told me "she has spoke with the superior and they will be on the line shortly." 30 minutes later I hung up and called back just to tell he agent I wish her the worst in everything she ever does. Worst customer experience of my life!
Login to Me Too

Patient23
New Community Member
That's not nice of you. Chances are she had no hand in the wait time. I get that it's frustrating but that was extremely immature of you. Grow up dude.
Login to Me Too

Marxy1234
Contributor
Contributor

Were you able to get you money back? I have the same problem now, been 13 days. Same customer service replies. I got frustrated already.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.