There’s a problem Right now, we’re not able to transfer the money to your bank.

grz
New Community Member

I just setup my bank with my PayPal, i setup my debit card on PayPal. I try and transfer my funds to my card and its giving me this error

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

PayPal_JonK

Hello @grz

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some road-blocks transferring funds. Here's a summary of articles that's All About Transfers. One thing that may be delaying that transfer may be an internal review or block from our Security System. In those cases, we normally recommend trying to withdraw your funds to a different funding source as that may help. Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

mohammad2035
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_ Wallet - Google Chrome 09-Nov-19 12_26_10 AM.pngPayPal_ Wallet - Google Chrome 09-Nov-19 1_21_50 AM.png

this error message pop up right after my reviewing transfer step, and i really need to transfer my money to my one and only visa(one option), i can't do anything to make my transfer work, it's a nightmare, please fix this problem for me or at least give me an efficient solution, i really really need to make this transfer work and i don't even know why it isn't working, my life depend on this transfer.

Login to Me Too

A_Taha
Contributor
Contributor

@mohammad2035Did you find a solution? I'm having the same error

Login to Me Too

mohammad2035
Contributor
Contributor

try again later, that worked for me.

maybe they do have a problem at the time they show you this message.

Login to Me Too

yen2
Contributor
Contributor

did you find a solution to your error? having the same annoying problem too!

Login to Me Too

yen2
Contributor
Contributor

having this problem too -- tried twice to transfer two days ago and had the same error message. Tried twice today and it's still not working.

I don't have an alternative bank to transfer to. Please help.

Login to Me Too

Firasahill
Contributor
Contributor
I don't know why all my payment use to be on review and have been trying to withdraw but not going
Login to Me Too

Leemarkling25
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this problem too. I have withdrawn to my bank account before no issues. Now I just get the vague error message as you guys. Its been like it for 3 days now. I cant get hold of anyone from paypal on the phone or online to help. I really could do with the money in my bank account due to the current circumstances. I cant believe they are allowed to deny people withdrawing funds. Its criminal

Login to Me Too

larerika123

I'm having the same problem was you ever was able to withdraw money 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.