Right now, we’re not able to transfer the funds to your bank.

I try to transfer my funds to my Visa card and this error is coming "Right now, we’re not able to transfer the funds to your bank."

Can anyone tell me WHY? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Chethan

Hi @sergbodubai2019!

Welcome to PayPal Community!

I understand that there is an error message when attempting to withdraw funds from your PayPal account to a Visa card. My sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused due to this. Normally, if you are getting an error message when trying to transfer money to your bank, it could be because:

1. You have a limitation placed in your PayPal account.
2. You may need to go through a security check, so we can confirm your identity.
3. Your card may not be eligible to process the Transfer.
4. Our security system may have detected unusual activity.

The best option to get this issue addressed is by contacting our Support directly by any of the following means.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of PayPal's pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

You can also send us a Personal Message from our official Facebook or Twitter pages. It's https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter. Thank you!

I hope you find this information helpful

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.