Request a check

lovingloving31
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i have just recently received a payment of 30 dollars in total from Perktv.com im looking to redraw, although i dont have a bank account i prefer for it to sent to my mailing address i have went through the process of requesting a payment through mailing address before my issue is not with the requesting but adding/getting my my mailing address accepted i clicked the link to to adding my address and went right from that area to my profile ive updated address re entered my address and all all and still nothing once i returned to back to requesting my check! im at a stand still due to the difficulties of adding my mailing address and it not being accepted even though ive been a member all my info is listed on my profile has remained the same since joining back in 2016  so if you anyone can anyone here assist me on that it'll be greatly appreciated thank you so much for time.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lovingloving31 wrote:

Hello, i have just recently received a payment of 30 dollars in total from Perktv.com im looking to redraw, although i dont have a bank account i prefer for it to sent to my mailing address i have went through the process of requesting a payment through mailing address before my issue is not with the requesting but adding/getting my mailing address accepted i clicked the link to adding my address and went right from that area to my profile ive updated address re entered my address and all all and still nothing once i returned to back to requesting my check! im at a stand still due to the difficulties of adding my mailing address and it not being accepted even though ive been a member all my info is listed on my profile has remained the same since joining back in 2016  so if you anyone can anyone here assist me on that it'll be greatly appreciated thank you so much for time.

Clear your browser cache and cookies and then make sure your browser is updated and then restart device and try going direct to + to add mailing address again and then do request a check.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lovingloving31
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker Although im so thankful to you your helpful mention i tried it and it was a fail! it didn't work i cleared or what i though was clearing of my cache and cookies files then return back to add the address and it was still very much unsuccessful before tried chating with the paypal adviser they were of no help as well im now looking for a number to contact if not write a letter or something of the sorts, once again thank you so much for the reply mention if you have anymore ideas or another route by means of adding address just let me know back in a reply ill greatly appreciate it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.