Problem withdrawing funds

abbylady
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to withdraw funds to my bank.  After I select my bank and click next, I have no other options to complete the transfer.  Trying to email Paypal is a nightmare I can't decipher.  Could someone help me?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abbylady 

Have you withdrawn funds before?
Are you withdrawing to a bank account and not debit card?
What error message are you getting?
Have you verified / confirmed your bank account?
Are the funds cleared and not pending?
Are the funds in your countries currency?
Is the bank account in exactly the same name as your paypal account name?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

abbylady
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I have withdrawn funds and send to my bank.  I get a window with the amounts of funds, I select the first one then click next.  The next window just shows a zero amount but no other options. The funds are in two different currencies - one CAD and one USD.  Same thing happens with both currencies.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abbylady 

OK sorry but i gave you a list of questions and you have answered only half.

If you don't want to answer them all then thats fine, good luck sorting it out.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

abbylady
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry,  thought  had answered them all.

Have you withdrawn funds before?   Yes
Are you withdrawing to a bank account and not debit card?  To my bank
What error message are you getting? When I go through the withdrawl steps I select my bank then select the funds to send.  When I click next on that window a window pops up saying amount is $0.0. There is no more buttons to click to make a selection.  I am stopped right there.  The funds are still listed in my money. 
Have you verified / confirmed your bank account?  Yes they have not been deposited in my account.  Funds are still with Paypal
Are the funds cleared and not pending?  Yes the funds are cleared and have been for a while.
Are the funds in your countries currency? I have funds in CAD and also USD.  I am trying to get one currency at a time but neither one works.
Is the bank account in exactly the same name as your paypal account name? Yes

I hope this helps and I can get some help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.