PAYMENT HAS BEEN PENDING FOR TOO LONG

Xavier20
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, My payment that I sent has been pending since the 18th December 2018, the money has already been taken from my bank account. PayPal is currently holding the payment, and has sent me a email stating that it is over the account limit, I would like to payment to be cancelled and the money returned to the bank if possible. It is taking far too long. Can anyone help me with this case? Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Xavier20

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Xavier20
Contributor
Contributor

I have already contacted them and they said I should have received the payment on the 24th December but there was an error on their system, and then the agent said he can't give me an guarantee on when I can get the money back. The payment is taking far too long and I don't expect this problem to continue throughout January. I just want them to put the money back to my bank, forget about making the payment, I just want my money back.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Xavier20

ok, then contact them again, no one here can help you unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.