Multibanco Top-Up failed. I am missing 60€ in my PayPal wallet.

FireDaniel
Contributor
Contributor
Good afternoon, I am missing 60€ that I have topped up on my PayPal account today this morning. There was a notification that said there would be a delay up to an hour until confirmation, but it's been over 6 hours now. I really need it, thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @FireDaniel, @Nautillus, @JoãoMaia23,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our Community Help Forum.

I am sorry to hear about that. Please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, or reach out via private message through Facebook or send a direct message through Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Nautillus
Contributor
Contributor
Something happened to me yesterday night, but there was no message at all. I used multibanco and the money is not in my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

JoãoMaia23
Contributor
Contributor
Last saturday, I made a transfer from my bank account to my paypal account but I didn't receive the money. Please tell me what is going on. I await an anwser, Best regards, João Maia
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @FireDaniel, @Nautillus, @JoãoMaia23,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our Community Help Forum.

I am sorry to hear about that. Please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, or reach out via private message through Facebook or send a direct message through Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.