Can't withdraw to my debit card like I used to

suezo

I have a linked prepaid debit visa card to my account. For over 2 years I have been able to transfer money from Paypal into this card, but as of yesterday I was unable to do so. When selecting Instant transfer, the linked card shows up but Paypal tells me it can't do instant transfers to that type of card and says I should do a Standard transfer. When I go to Standard transfer, it doesn't show my card, just my bank. When I press LINK CARD and enter the info, it ACCEPTS the card and says it's linked, but then still doesn't show up when I try to transfer to it. When I go to my accounts, the card is shown as linked. It just doesn't show up in the standard transfer and I can't move my money into it at all. Help?? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @suezo,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

You can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! If not, it may be that our system is preventing you from withdrawing to that car for security reasons. In this case, your best option would be to use a different card. 

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.