Can't transfer funds to bank account: "Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later."

therocketteer
Contributor
Contributor

I changed my bank account associated with my PayPal account and now when I try to transfer money from PayPal to the new account I get the message: "Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later." no matter what value I put in. 

I've tried several times today, but it seems something is not correct.  I have been transferring via my previous account for years without issue, so I guess it's something related to the new bank account?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@therocketteer 

If your router/wifi connection has a 5Ghz and a regular wireless connection, switch between the two but wait a day or two before trying it so the security system can reset and be signaled out as not causing the issue.

If the problem persists, contact customer service to check if your bank account is properly confirmed:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or private message via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

therocketteer
Contributor
Contributor

It's definitely not a connectivity issue as I'm on ethernet with 1GB internet. I guess i'll try calling support tomorrow.  Cheers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.