unable to transfer funds to bank account

Temp20210410h
Contributor
Contributor

There are no disputes or problems listed for my account in the Resolution Center. I have tried multiple times to find a way to contact customer support because there are no articles or documentation on this problem, but the website has blocked any access to direct customer support.

I am unable to transfer money to my Swedish bank account anymore. There are no limitations or restrictions on my account in the dashboard but your menu will not allow me to complete transfer transactions.

I had no problems at first with transfers. Then a few months it limited a large transfer I was trying to make so I made a smaller one. I tried again with the smaller one a month ago (~$400 USD) but it would only let me transfer less than $150. Last week I tried to transfer $150, but it restricted me to the equivalent of $50. I am trying to create another transfer now but it won't even let me transfer $5. I am translating the amounts from SEK to USD.

I have completed Paypal's verification process, and I am unable to transfer or withdraw my funds to my bank account where I need the money because of your hidden restrictions on my account. I have not violated your ToS, and this is not acceptable. If there is an issue with my account or funds, then disclose the issue so it may be resolved.

FAQ from a related thread

--------------------

Have you withdrawn funds before?

Yes, multiple times

Are you withdrawing to a bank account or debit card?

Bank account

What error message are you getting?

(When I try to transfer 50 SEK):

We’re sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount.

Have you verified / confirmed your bank account?

Yes

Are the funds cleared and not pending?

No

Are the funds in your countries currency?

Yes

Is the bank account in exactly the same name as your paypal account name?

Yes

Is any debit cards billing address the same as your paypal account address?

The bank account registered address is identical to the one I registered in Paypal

Have you tried another browser / cleared your history/cache?

Yes

Have you tried withdrawing to the app?

Yes, app, mobile browser, and desktop browser

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Samad7
New Community Member
I am also having same issues. Is there any help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.