problem after problem

soangry11
Contributor
Contributor

paypal has just about put me out of business, constantly holding thousands of my money, 30 days , 20 days ,24 hours. the best part is they are holding my money from my paypal AVAILABLE balance for 72 hours before they will deposit it into my personal debit/checking account. omg my truck was repoed because i cant pay it with my money they are holding. I lost a 50,000 dollar contract., get this my paypal debit card keeps getting denied.. so i couldnt get the material from home depot. which in turn breached my contract with the customer. so they got someone else to do the job. to all that read this paypal is a lieing crooked establishment that does what they please with your money, then they use SECURITY reasoning for every thing.. its a dam hasle . as soon as my money is available , i will be pulling out of paypal.. i moved almost 300 grand thru square last year, not one problem ever.. i went with paypal for my business needs because the invoicing thru email. secure for me and  my customers..o its so secure you cant even access your own money, wonder what pencil pushing genius  made up all this SECURITY reasons. he is a IDIOT. when david took down galiuth he did it and suprised everyone,, i am making it my personal mission to close them down. i will tell the world media what they are doing, facebook, friends ,family,people i dont even know.. it will spread like wildfire . and then they can see what its like to loose bussiness.. this isnt over by a long shot.. if you are reading this then you know whats up.the more the merry.. class action suite will be insighted very soon on my behalf, for lose of business, anguish, and humilation i have gone thru over all this, have your fun now paypal.. cause its about to be a really bad time in the legal system for you..

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.