item delivered + waited 21 days money still on hold

Sa726
New Community Member
i sold and shipped the item on april 6th the item was delivered on the 9th the only mistake i made was put the shipping as UPS instead of USPS which i changed a day after the item was delivered, now it shows the tracking on the order and everything saying its delivered and it didnt release my money so i just waiter the 21 days and my money is STILL on hold????
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Emerald13
Contributor
Contributor
This happened to me also. PayPal is holding my money and I submitted delivery info and transaction number and still on pending.BURNS ME UP
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sa726 

Funds are normally released when tracking shows online that the item has been delivered to the buyer + 1 day as long as you used one of Paypals supported carriers.
If completed and no funds are released then contact c.s. and request manual release of funds.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Emerald13
Contributor
Contributor
I tried calling customer service, I tried messaging them. All of the above I did. At this point my money is going to go back because no one seems to want to help me. I already gave them delivery date and transaction number when delivered but that didn't seem to work.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.