cancelled transaction?

Seth056
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, simply I sold some 'ingame' stuff for  real money trade via the GAME MASTER's assist. Once i clicked on the email that i got from PAYPAL it sent me to paypal webpage and told me to confirm my EMAIL, which I already did. After a little bit I received another email that says 'the transaction was cancelled', and the dude claimes that he has not do it. So we decided to give it some time till maybe he gets his money back and 'resend' it to me, yet till now nothing happened. In his profile it says I cancelled it, on mine that he did.

Before anything else I gotta say that it's not a case of scam, atleast it shouldn't be while i'm having that 'cancelled' email since he can lose way more the amount of transaction cuz of this.

Did this happen to anyone else? Is there a way to fix it or it'll be all ok after some time?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Seth056 

The money will go back to the original payment method, arrival times may vary:

- Bank payments, 3-5 or 5-7 days, depending on your bank. 

- Cards, about a week, up to 30 days depending on your issuing card. 

- PayPal balance, fairly instant. 

- Split payments between PayPal balance and card/bank, see above.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Seth056
Contributor
Contributor

The thing is that this kind of trades are always happening, usually via paypal and according to the ones who are doing it they receive the money in 2-3minutes

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.