can not send my paypal money to my bank!

thanoskanun
Contributor
Contributor

I have around 1100 euros and I can not withdraw not even 400 euros! But the system says that 1100 euros are available at the same time. Also all my bank data are correct for sure! have done this 6 monsths ago. What is happening??

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thanoskanun 

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

thanoskanun
Contributor
Contributor

I am from Greece.  I did the process with no problem some months ago. Now couple of minutes before I tryied to make the withdraw throurh my bank and still nothing. Not possible to take my money

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @thanoskanun,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, there may be multiple reasons why you may not be able to transfer your funds. For example, it may be that your account is limited or that our system is preventing you from withdrawing as a security matter. In the first case, please check your Resolution Centre to see if there are any pending cases waiting for your action. If not, you can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! 

I hope this helps. 

Martina 

Login to Me Too

thanoskanun
Contributor
Contributor

Still nothing......... No No I don t have any limitations in my account. I have around 1131 euro and the ammount is ''available''.The only clue I have is that when I ask for my ammount to tranfered in my bank account, the system says that I ''can not send so much money'' (translated from Greek) .Then I go and low my ammount to 600, nothing, 400, nothing. 300euro nothing, no tranfer. Dead end for me.....and I am start becoming nervous and conserned...........

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

@thanoskanun Thank you for your quick response!

In that case, please call our Customer Service to solve the issue. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

thanoskanun
Contributor
Contributor

This is an Irish phone number.,.. Not a Greek one....and I am not sure about the charges on my phone......... I also can not use my cell phone , only my home phone.. Can paypal communicate with me?? Still no progress at all!!

Login to Me Too

thanoskanun
Contributor
Contributor

Still nothing.... NOTHING!! Paypal has a serious problem of function, I can not have my money!! Do you people on Paypal understand this??? And of course my account is not blocked or anything, it just says that i am trying to put out a large ammount of money (all my money is around 750 euro)  help center does not help at all (out of order), I can not withdraw not even 100 euros,  I can not even adjust the ammount of money that I can withdraw, there is not an option on this in the start page! It is disapeared! I will seriously consider my next moves and using Paypal from now on..... I also DEMAND a solution.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thanoskanun 

The number in Ireland is for all European countries.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.