Yellow exclamation mark on linking your bank account hyperlink in business set up section

warpan
Contributor
Contributor

I have confirmed my bank account and also confirmed a debit card linked to the same account and hence as per the FAQ linked: https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/why-haven't-i-received-the-2-small-deposits-from-paypal-... my bank account should be confirmed immediately which is indeed the case, as when i click on my bank account, the status is mentioned as confirmed.

But there is an yellow exclamation mark on the linking your bank account link in the business set up section and i have no clue why? Customer service of Paypal is also not available at the moment due the Corona-virus crisis. Any solutions or suggestions would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

esid721248
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Warpan,

Thank you very much for your query.

In order to address your concern, you may want to consider checking on these steps: 

Here’s how to complete the confirmation process online:

1. Click the Profile icon next to "Log out" then select Profile and settings.
  2. Click My Money.
  3. Click Update next to "Bank accounts."
  4. At the bottom of the page, click the bank account you want to confirm.
  5. Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to your account, then click Submit.

I hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

warpan
Contributor
Contributor

There is no option to put the required small deposits, also my the status of bank account being displayed is : confirmed. As I mentioned earlier, i also linked a debit card linked to the same bank account and hence my bank account got confirmed directly without the requirement of any small deposits (pl. refer the link in my original post).

Pl find related photos below for your reference.yellow exclamation markyellow exclamation markP2.PNG

Login to Me Too

Ajay_0110
Contributor
Contributor

Facing same issue please guide

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.