I don't understand the "Account Limitation" dynamic, can you guys help?

pmill1205
Contributor
Contributor

I was wondering....since I seemingly can't get a straight answer out of PayPal...why is it that they seem bent on destroying sellers that are starting out really well.  See, when they hold monies like they do from the proceeds of sales that I make on products, it stifles my ability to do business in significant ways.  This holds true for a lot of people.  You would think that at 2.9% plus 30 cents per transaction that they take, for essentially being a pain in my **bleep** and an obstruction to my business, that they would want to go the exact opposite direction from a business perspective...a business of course is built to make profits.  you would think that they would encourage sales and make you feel good about doing well and making good sales....the more happy sellers they have....sellers of course are what is getting them paid...the more money they make.  The sellers are happy.  They are happy.  See, I don't care what they say about security...they want to be known for that and all this horseshit.  Because what they call "security" most people would call being **bleep**...me included, who, as a business man trying to make the best choices, see my business flourish and have fun selling....see i like to have fun when I sell....not get into arguments constantly with an entity that is supposed to be processing payments that i make from the sale of my own goods and services who have absolutely nothing to do with the sales platform I sell from anyway...getting in my face and trying to take my **bleep**.  See this "security" ruse, is just that a ruse...because no business in their right mind would do what they do to sellers.  The truth of the matter is, is that they gamble with the money...it is in an obscure part of their fine print.  In America, we knowthe game fort knox plays with the gold bars...the PEOPLES MONEY....see they were holding that **bleep** and **bleep**ed it up.  so now you want to see my id for a third time, or ask me information that you already know.  Example...they repetitively ask me to explain this transaction number or that transaction number in addition to asking me for other documents that I have given them many times over already....they as a payment processor in my mind didn't realy have the authority or the jurisdiction to ask for the documetnst that they did the first time they asked, they "limit" my accout and make it unusable...they freeeze it for exteneded periods of time under the guise of "security" or "they have seen significant change"...which of course you have **bleep**...I'm selling **bleep**...I'm hot as a firecracker and I make money which is why you are seeing changes because I'm trying to sell...you're trying to get your piece of my sale...could you please kindly step the **bleep** off, I mean get off my **bleep** you know?  What is it?  You are seeing significant change because you should see significant change.  Why?  because if a business is doing something right you are going to see the business "having significant change" You are seeing change because i am trying to take it from the city streets, to the executive suites, from the city blocks ro the wallstreet stocks.  I want that and you should too....why would you limit my account and provide me with a hyperlink to a transaction....NOW YOU OFFERED ME THE HYPERLINK TO THE TRANSACTION PAYPAL....and when I click on it, it tells me what the transaction was, how much it was for, and everything about the transaction really.  So the information from that hyperlink is provided by your company...you thereby can clearly see what the transaction was for and for how much, and what the deal was with it...the tracking number is there too and it can be tracked.  The only reason for asking someone for something you alaready know is to attempt to harass, intimidate and bully them...which is a very **bleep** thing to do to the guy helping you to get paid too.  They destroy small businesses it just sucks I don't know anymore maybe some can help me understand

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.