Withdrawing money to my credit card- Serbia

Aleksandralu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I requested withdraw from my Paypal account to my Mastercard, but it was credit card, not debit one. The status says “completed”, bud I haven’t received my money and it has been 10 days ago. I read somewhere that money can be withdrawn only to debit cards, so now I worry if I can receive money at all to Master credit card. I live in Serbia. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aleksandralu 

Serbia accounts can withdraw to debit, credit or prepaid cards. Wait a few more days and contact your card issuer for assistance. When a transfer is marked completed by PayPal, it means that they have processed your request to transfer, not that the funds would be in your card account. How long it takes to post depends on your card issuer.

If you need to contact PayPal customer service for further assistance should credit card company say they have no record of an incoming transfer:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.