Withdrawing from PayPal to M-Pesa not working

Brendabree
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have been trying to withdraw money from PayPal to M-pesa without success. I get an error saying 'Oops! the transaction could not be completed' I prefer this method because it's free and M-pesa are available everywhere in Kenya. 

I have contacted PayPal and told me it was my card provider that had an issue. I contacted them and said it's M-pesa that has an issue. I contacted M-pesa customer care and they said there systems are okay and they have not received any complains from other people and multiple transactions fro other people have been recorded. Now who is fooling me? I don't know what to do. I have tried to withdraw as less as $2 with no success. This thing is no longer reliable to me? What could be the problem?

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Kimamopatrick20
New Community Member
Did you get help? I'm experiencing the same problem.
Login to Me Too

TabbynjeriN
Contributor
Contributor

nd a solution to this?? I am experiencing the same problem and I do not know what to do. please advise @Brendabree @Kimamopatrick20 

Login to Me Too

I'm experiencing the same problem Transaction between PayPal and Mpesa not working.
Login to Me Too

georginah
Contributor
Contributor
Hey. Did you get help on this? I'm experiencing the same problem now
Login to Me Too

Girmal
New Community Member

I am experiencing the same issue today.

Login to Me Too

Tee24
Contributor
Contributor
Hi did you get any assistance?
Login to Me Too

charlexyam
Contributor
Contributor
Experiencing same problem in kenya
Login to Me Too

henrymut001
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is always a major pain. It's systems are always blocking transactions to keep 'you' safe. I would suggest you use other reliable options like Payoneer or SWIFT.. Only use PayPal when you have no alternatives.
Login to Me Too

Sue1010
Contributor
Contributor
@brenda....did you get a solution to this problem? I have had the same problem for over 5 days now.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.