Withdrawing Funds

Unglapush
Contributor
Contributor

I have linked a credit card which is operated in USD Currency and it seems like I cannot withdraw my funds. It is a visa card.

And also , when withdrawing the money to my us credit card, would paypal convert the money first into my local currency and then reconvert them again to usd ? I read that paypal convert to local currency but i am not sure if this stands true for usd card in Albania.

Thanks 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Unglapush

If you are actually in the U.S (you haven't said) then you can only withdraw to a debit card and not a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Unglapush wrote:

I have linked a credit card which is operated in USD Currency and it seems like I cannot withdraw my funds. It is a visa card.

And also , when withdrawing the money to my us credit card, would paypal convert the money first into my local currency and then reconvert them again to usd ? I read that paypal convert to local currency but i am not sure if this stands true for usd card in Albania.

Thanks 

If your PayPal primary currency is in your local currency, then the USD will convert to your local currency and back to USD to USD Visa. 

See:

https://www.paypal.com/al/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-withdraw-funds-from-my-paypal-account-faq921

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.