Withdrawal still pending after 72 hours

Paulo1963
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am new to PayPal as someone reccommended it was a faster way to receive payments. I won some money which the company paid to PayPal on same day however I withdrew to my bank account on Saturday at 8am it's now Tuesday at 8am and it still says pending. I have bills to pay and want my money. PayPal have the worst customer service no live chat to discuss your issues I wish my friend had kept her recommendations to herself fuming is an understatement. PayPal are a disgusting dishonest company that use others money to gain interest its legal theft. DISGUSTING however even as I am writing this I know it will be ignored by PayPal

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi catkin1969, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

I understand your frustration regarding the withdrawal hold. This is an additional security measure and more information on this can be found here - https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-withdrawal-on-hold-faq2990

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

mitalimoitra
New Community Member

Whenever any financial organization puts a HOLD on your money, it provides a reason. I had spend at least 40 mins on chat and the only answer i got was "For Security reasons put on hold". 

My mind is unable to apprehend the "Security reason", which allows them to accept the money, then HOLD on to it [i.e. technically Paypal may well be  using my money for there purpose] without providing me the actual reason.

The people on chat keeps on repeating the same thing.

I had been using Paypal since 2012, but never had such frustrating experience before.

Login to Me Too

Geode4455
Contributor
Contributor
So true I’m having the exact same issue. I’ve waited a full week for PayPal to even process my fees from my sale on eBay. Then on top of that I waited 72 to withdraw the money and it’s still not in my account. This is BS
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.