Trying to transfer money from paypal to bank account

fair_play
New Community Member

Hi everyone, I would've used the support chat but of course that's not working right now. I want to transfer my wallet balance back to my bank account. I added my bank to my account but there is still no option to transfer money into my account. The money I'm trying to transfer back is from a refund so is there maybe a different way to handle money from a refund?

Thank you to anyone who responds.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fair_play 

Issued refunds are returned to original funding source. Arrival times may vary:  

- Bank payments, 3-5 or 5-7 days, depending on your bank. 

- Cards, about a week, up to 30 days depending on your issuing card. 

- PayPal balance, fairly instant. 

- Split payments between PayPal balance and card/bank, see above.

If refund end up in your PayPal balance, click "Transfer Money" button under the PayPal balance amount on the Summary page. Then click "Transfer to my bank".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fair_play 

Issued refunds are returned to original funding source. Arrival times may vary:  

- Bank payments, 3-5 or 5-7 days, depending on your bank. 

- Cards, about a week, up to 30 days depending on your issuing card. 

- PayPal balance, fairly instant. 

- Split payments between PayPal balance and card/bank, see above.

If refund end up in your PayPal balance, click "Transfer Money" button under the PayPal balance amount on the Summary page. Then click "Transfer to my bank".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Innek
Contributor
Contributor
I'm trying to transfer from pp to credit card. I got a refund sent back to card no problem now this transfer cant be completed it was a gift sent to me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.