Trouble withdrawing funds

hushthug
Contributor
Contributor

Is it just me or are there anyone of you that are experiencing this? I'm from the Philippines. I am trying to withdraw funds from my Paypal account towards my Paymaya account but it says, " Sorry, cannot process this transaction this time. Try again later." This isn't the first time that I am doing it. I badly need the funds. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

buffmeplz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Mate,

Me too, can't withdraw money as of the moment. It seems some of the accounts are affected and some are not by the Paypal Service Upgrade.

Here's an email from them: 

I appreciate your time emailing us about your attempts to withdraw your funds. I'll be giving you an update about this matter.

We recently conducted a system upgrade to improve our services when it comes to processing your transactions wherein it affected the capability of an account to withdraw funds which is why you're unable to withdraw your funds.

Nothing to worry since our technical team is currently engaged to address this issue. In addition, I've also escalated your account to make sure that we've included yours as one of the accounts that were affected. For the meantime, you may still use your funds to make purchases or even send payments if you need to send money to someone.

Login to Me Too

lestatbytes
New Community Member

ohhh same er bro im from PH aswell, i thought im the only one.

Clipboard02.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.