Transferring more than my yearly limit?

CharlotteHowell
New Community Member

I only use PayPal to sell clothes on depop. I've tried transferring my small Paypal balance of £16 yet when I try to do so it comes up with 

"You’re transferring more than your yearly limit allows. Try a smaller amount."

What does this mean and what are my next steps to get rid of this and get my money?

Thank you in advance!! 

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Averygreen
New Community Member
Exact same thing going on for me with a similar amount of money; could potentially be an issue on PayPal’s end.
Login to Me Too

Gordonbain61
New Community Member
Anybody get this sorted I've been having this problem since yesterday!
Login to Me Too

Sam1981
New Community Member
I'm having the same problem!! Since yesterday too. Has anyone been able to resolve this? I've tried using the message service but that's useless. I can't seem to find a number to contact PayPal directly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

jamesr69420
Contributor
Contributor

So im not the only one? Also is it working for anyone else yet?

Login to Me Too

Sadieloucook
New Community Member
Me too, not sure what to do. I’ve contacted PayPal but had no response!
Login to Me Too

jamesr69420
Contributor
Contributor
I managed to remove it by adding my bank account on the main Summary page of PayPal. I was confused since my debit card & bank card are pretty much the same thing, but it removes all limits when withdrawing money.
Login to Me Too

xxsof
Contributor
Contributor
What do you mean?!? How?
Login to Me Too

jamesr69420
Contributor
Contributor
I think i explained it pretty well. Just add your bank account to paypal, there should be an option to on the ‘summary’ page on desktop
Login to Me Too

CK1upp
New Community Member
Thank you very much mate. I was able to transfer some money into my bank account using your help. Much appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.