Transfer from PayPal to "Cash App" card?

Bergman
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to initiate a transfer from my PayPal account to my Cash App card last week. I was told by the automated system that my transfer will be under "security review" for up to 72 hours. After a long wait, the transfer was finally denied. I called PayPal and was told that there was an issue with their "transfer system", and that I should try again. I did, and was greeted with the same "security review" message. The rep assured me that it will not exceed 24 hours, and I clicked "proceed with transfer".

Now I'm left wondering if the issue is simply that I cannot transfer money from PayPal to my Cash App card. I did not get any other errors during the transfer. Does anyone have experience transferring money to the Cash App?

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

Jaybabyyyy39
New Community Member
Guys literally all you do is activate your virtual cash card on cash app and put those number into the add debit credit card on PayPal and them when you do instant transfer transfer it to the virtual card on cashapp.. Lord
Login to Me Too

Mannyonthebeats
New Community Member
Connect cash app card to paypal and paypal debit card to cash app and transfer away just did it yesturday
Login to Me Too

Rooster7
I've transferred money from my PayPal to my cash app card without any issues. I simply linked my card to my PayPal and I was good to go. I've transferred money twice with good results both times.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.