Transaction missing

BriannaFerguson
New Community Member
I recently had a friend send me money to my PayPal account. The account was inactive for a while so it was placed on hold. It said that the only was I could get it faster is if I said it wasn’t a product that needed to be shipped. (It was just money sent, not a payment for a product) I did that , and then it said he would have to wait 48 hours before he could verify the money being sent. 48 hours later he went to verify it but the transaction had disappeared from both of our accounts. My account still says I have money on hold, but I can’t see the transaction from him.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @BriannaFerguson,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to know that you're unable to find the transaction. It sounds like this might be a technical glitch. Please try clearing your cache and cookies and trying to use a different browser. If this doesn't resolve the issue, please contact us through the options available on our website so that our advisors can look into your account and help you account. 

I hope this helps. 
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.