There's a problem with adding money to your account. If you'd like help, please contact us.

leeiam
New Community Member

Received the "There's a problem with adding money to your account. If you'd like help, please contact us." error when trying to transfer money to PayPal.  Judging by the forum, this problem has been going on for several years and no one has a solution. I contacted "customer service" via email.  They sent a reply in about 12 hours.  They said that it was due to a security lock on the account.  Which is now removed.  So I tried again, and got the same error. 

Looks like it's time for a new payment solution.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

unbeloved47
New Community Member

I have been adding money from bank acct for YEARS with no problem.....till now! Called bank to make sure there wasnt any restriction, and of course, there wasnt! What the heck!! Anyone else have any luck???

@leeiam wrote:

Received the "There's a problem with adding money to your account. If you'd like help, please contact us." error when trying to transfer money to PayPal.  Judging by the forum, this problem has been going on for several years and no one has a solution. I contacted "customer service" via email.  They sent a reply in about 12 hours.  They said that it was due to a security lock on the account.  Which is now removed.  So I tried again, and got the same error. 

Looks like it's time for a new payment solution.

Login to Me Too

OldSarge78
Contributor
Contributor

I get the same thing. I've been adding money to my account for years, now there is a problem?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.