'The amount you requested doesn’t cover the fee. Please withdraw more money'

JuliaKas
Contributor
Contributor

I saw that other people also have this problem, and it is not solved yet.
I am trying to transfer money from Paypal account to my account in Russian bank (there is no option to transfer money to the card for Russia), I have used it for several years and everything was ok. It's the first time I faced this problem, I changed nothing, my bank  account allows transferring money.

Ah! I remember one ore strange thing: when August began, I tried to transfer money to the account, I did not have this problem, but in a week I noticed that there is no money on my account, it is still on Paypal. I thought 'well, ok, I did something wrong' and just forgot it. I think it was the beginning of the problem (all messages about 'The amount you requested doesn’t cover the fee. Please withdraw more money' in the community start on those dates).

Yes, I know the fee, I have enough money on the account, it is some technical problem. Paypal does not answer 😞

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JuliaKas
Contributor
Contributor

I discovered that this problem is only when I transfer money from USD account to RUR bank account (it is the only option for Russia, though Paypal exchange rates are very expensive). It began when Paypal increased its fees for exchange. And though I have enough money for those fees on my acc, I guess some technical problem arose when Paypal changed something in the software. They always have problems in such situations.

Login to Me Too

michael233
Contributor
Contributor

I tried transferring my available paypal balance onto my debit card(had no problem in the past with this card). Now all of a sudden it says the amount you requested doesn't cover the fee, withdraw more. What does that mean? I'm just transfering my funds. IT"S MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW!!🙃 Just kidding but I really do need my paypal balance on my card as soon as possible. can you help.  Thanks michael233

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.