Suddenly Getting Message From Paypal "Unable to Validate Your Tracking Number" ??!!

WhatsThisNunca
Contributor
Contributor

So paypal just seems to arbitrarily choose to hold funds for certain sales of mine on eBay that makes no sense whatsoever. Like  I just sold a CD for $85 and those funds were made available immediately, but then I sold a pair of shoes for $50 and those funds are being held. At this point I just roll with the punches - I ship right away, and the funds are released as soon as tracking shows delivery.

However in the past 48 hours I've had two payments for ebay sales held, and when I printed the USPS shipping label through ebay - which then provides the tracking number to paypal automatically - I have gotten an immediate email from paypal that reads "Unable to validate your tracking number" and telling me I will have to wait out the full 21  day hold on the funds.

I don't understand this AT ALL. This has never happened before, the labels are being bought straight through ebay like always. What is going  on?!?!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.