Problem with withdrawing

xIILiGhTnInGIIx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am trying to withdraw funds from my account. I've followed step by step guides and have still been unsuccessful. When trying to withdraw funds from the mobile site it state "We need more information can you please use the classic site". I have done this. I go to the withdrawals page, input the amount I would like to withdraw & select the account. Then when I select continue, it should take me to review my withdrawal. It doesn't, I keep getting put back into the same screen, where I have to select continue. Is this a recurring issue for everyone? Just like to mention, I tried to contact customer service. I waited on hold for 43:58 then the line cut off, which I wasn't pleased with as the automated operator told me the wait time was 37-42 minutes.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xIILiGhTnInGIIx

Sorry can't help you. You have not shown what country you are in on your profile OR said what country you are in. As Paypal is country specific then we can't advise without knowing that information.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.