Pending

keri24
Contributor
Contributor
I send some to a friend of my using paypal and my friend said that the money is pending. Why did is the cash pending?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @keri24

Thanks for the post. 

There are a couple of different reasons the payment might show pending. If the payment was sent as an eCheck, or an electronic funds transfer, then the payment will show pending until the money clears from your bank. Another reason could be if the payment was sent as a Goods and Services transaction, then the payment may have been placed on a Funds Availability Hold. For the exact reason the payment shows pending, the recipient should review their account. They can also contact Customer support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.