Pending

dawoud2018
Contributor
Contributor

Dears, 

How are you?

I was pay goods from my supplier and I return the goods again to him after that he transfer money to me through PayPal but until now I can't use my money to pay to send to others and give me this issue as a photo in below. I try everything updated the shipping status but the same issue i need to solve this but I don't know why. and I send to PayPal support but nothing 

2019-04-25_18-01-35.png

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dawoud2018 

Click "Add Tracking" button to select an order status (Shipped - no tracking required or Order Processed) and then contact the sender to "Confirm Receipt" on their end of the transaction to release the funds to you. If these options are not available, then you'll have to wait 21 days for the funds to be released by PayPal.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dawoud2018 

Click "Add Tracking" button to select an order status (Shipped - no tracking required or Order Processed) and then contact the sender to "Confirm Receipt" on their end of the transaction to release the funds to you. If these options are not available, then you'll have to wait 21 days for the funds to be released by PayPal.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.