Paypal Credit Transfer

razu01
Contributor
Contributor

i am having trouble with paypal account  can't transfer balance to other account . i can't solve this problem please help me fix the issue.

Showing this error. can't transfer balancecan't transfer balance

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@razu01

Come back in 6 hours when you screenshot may have been approved by the mods and we can see it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

are you trying to use Paypal credit to make purchase?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@razu01

ok its showing up now, the message is normally there if you are in country that can't accept paypal payments.

You have a U.S account so are you actually in the U.S?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

razu01
Contributor
Contributor

i am outside of usa using usa paypal account thanks.  have any idea to solution this problem?

Login to Me Too

razu01
Contributor
Contributor

i am trying to transfer balance other account thanks.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@razu01

Thats why then, you can't use a U.S paypal account in another country, it will never work properly for you and any funds you receive will not be able to be withdrawn.

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

From that screenshot it also appears that the option to use a paypal account is not available in the country that you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.