Payment on hold

Lolf70
Contributor
Contributor
Payment is being held, PayPal say I should post the item then they'll release the funds. I dont feel happy to do this incase it's a scam
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lolf70 

If you log on to your PayPal account and you see a record of payment marked "On Hold" and Pending and, in the transaction details it says what you should do next is to ship to your customer, then ship to customer if you want your funds to be released by PayPal to your available balance. If not, the customer will dispute you for their money back.

If you see no record of payment in your PayPal account for this transaction, then it is a scam.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lolf70 

If you log on to your PayPal account and you see a record of payment marked "On Hold" and Pending and, in the transaction details it says what you should do next is to ship to your customer, then ship to customer if you want your funds to be released by PayPal to your available balance. If not, the customer will dispute you for their money back.

If you see no record of payment in your PayPal account for this transaction, then it is a scam.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.