New paypal seller, sales funds on hold and no available cash in pp account

quakerguy2
Contributor
Contributor

It’s says I can free up the funds quicker than 21 days if I print a label or tracking info. When I try printing a shipping label it’s says I have no available cash in my account so I can’t proceed .

also the box I’m sending is about 16x16”x 16” . The drop down menu options offer large flat rate box but how do I know if that’s big enough to cover mine? It does not stare size.

Also I tried to add funds from my linked checking account to cover shipping (which I don’t know how much it will be) but can’t figure out how to do it

i also tried calling paypal but can’t get a live person to talk to. Just idiot robots..

ty

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @quakerguy2,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Thanks for reaching out. This is actually a known issue we are running into. The best workaround we can provide at the moment is to print your shipping labels directly through the shipping company and then add the tracking information to your transaction's details. Here's a Help Center article that can walk you through that: How do I add or edit tracking information for my transaction or mark it as processed?

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

quakerguy2
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. I had already entered the tracking info from the shipping company but found that the service was erroneously entered as UPS rather than USPS. I corrected it and Hopefully they will release my money soon. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.