Money on hold / pending

KnowNoth
Contributor
Contributor

Is there anyone here knows how I can contact paypal using email? because I can't contact them via call nor in the message center. It always says no customer support available even if I tried it their time. I've already read "Why money is on hold?" where I've learned how to get the funds quick but My sender can't confirm a receipt and they already contacted paypal and paypal responded to them that they released my money even if its not.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KnowNoth 

When funds are released.
Normally funds are released when tracking shows delivery of the item to the buyer + 1 day as long as you used one of Paypals approved shipping carriers / Paypal shipping.
If you don't send with tracking then funds are released at 21 days.
If you are selling items to be collected OR virtual items OR services where tracking is not appropriate then you can mark the transaction as processed and the buyer 'may' have the option to confirm receipt on the transaction on their Paypal account. IF the buyer agrees to do so and IF the option is available to them then funds may be released earlier for you, however that is not guaranteed. So you may have to wait the full 21 days.
If its an ebay sale then funds from ebay may be released earlier with positive feedback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KnowNoth 

When funds are released.
Normally funds are released when tracking shows delivery of the item to the buyer + 1 day as long as you used one of Paypals approved shipping carriers / Paypal shipping.
If you don't send with tracking then funds are released at 21 days.
If you are selling items to be collected OR virtual items OR services where tracking is not appropriate then you can mark the transaction as processed and the buyer 'may' have the option to confirm receipt on the transaction on their Paypal account. IF the buyer agrees to do so and IF the option is available to them then funds may be released earlier for you, however that is not guaranteed. So you may have to wait the full 21 days.
If its an ebay sale then funds from ebay may be released earlier with positive feedback.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

handymen20
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not buying or shipping anything I'm not selling anything I received money because I worked for it now release my damn money
Login to Me Too

Ria2815
Did you already get your money?what did you do?
Login to Me Too

mmejia1105

i was thinking the same **bleep** a friend send me money using this stupid money app it **bleep** i don't know why the money was put on hold it was a personal transaction. i am trying to fix this now as i text

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mmejia1105 

Difficult to advise if you don't say which country you are in BUT some countries the f/f option is not available OR the sender did not send using that option. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

heatherleah
Contributor
Contributor
But my money's been on hold more than 21 days. Is there a way I can contact them and ask what's going on?
Login to Me Too

hunny1222
Contributor
Contributor
Is there anyone here knows how I can contact paypal using email? because I can't contact them via call nor in the message center. It always says no customer support available even if I tried it their time. I've already read "Why money is on hold?" where I've learned how to get the funds quick.i used paypal as business before but i change to personal but still its open for business.im not selling or any business anymore.
Login to Me Too

hunny1222
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not buying or shipping anything I'm not selling anything I received money because I worked for it please kindly release my money.that why used paypal because no other way to pay me only at paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.