Money on hold / pending

KnowNoth
Contributor
Contributor

Is there anyone here knows how I can contact paypal using email? because I can't contact them via call nor in the message center. It always says no customer support available even if I tried it their time. I've already read "Why money is on hold?" where I've learned how to get the funds quick but My sender can't confirm a receipt and they already contacted paypal and paypal responded to them that they released my money even if its not.

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

prince361
Contributor
Contributor

after verifying the account, why should the money still be on hold,, how long should it take.. someone help please

Login to Me Too

Elena238
Contributor
Contributor
Are they really sending email to the other person for confirmation? Because i ask the sender of my money but he said he didn't receive any email from paypal
Login to Me Too

lakshan111
Contributor
Contributor

My Money On Hold This Tranters 

Transaction ID 3LT61787692212006
Transaction ID 5LU081797W394703N
pleasue Un hold IT
Login to Me Too

lgtiling
Contributor
Contributor

I have money on hold that says it will be available within one day of delivery of item.  Item was delivered on 8th Jan and signed for and no complaints and money still not available?

Login to Me Too

JohnO63
New Community Member

Same here, PayPal seem to be "holding" a lot of funds from my sales on eBay and I'm getting fed up with it.

Tracking numbers provided, delivered and feedback received but not releasing money?

I now have fund being held for an item I've sold and received positive feedback for but the tracking information has not been updated, even though the item has been delivered.

Trying to contact a human being at PayPal is next to impossible.

Obviously PayPal are making a nice little profit in interest as our money is withheld :o(

Not happy.    

Login to Me Too

PayPal’s customer service is a complete joke. We will just take the option to use PayPal off our site and they can shove the money they would have made... well you know where.
Login to Me Too

Andreibogdan01
Contributor
Contributor

the same thing happend to me, i think i'm gonna go nuts.

I received MOney from a friend and now the money is just on pending....what delivery? is payLOL crazy? it is not a sell nothing, it is just a freaking money tranfer. what is this bull?

I am so gonna quit this lousy service!

Login to Me Too

prince361
Contributor
Contributor
I think the need of having another way of transferring money and receiving is the best option for now,, i think instead of the paypal messing us and our businesses, we need to have another platform,, this is too much
Login to Me Too

Amit2609
Contributor
Contributor
How did you got your pending money
Login to Me Too

prince361
Contributor
Contributor
They just want to mess people up,,,, just a simple transaction of even less than 100usd they have held,, i think it's the high time we look for a plan b,, this paypal thing is messing everything up,, am absolutely not happy or satisfied with any services they have offered
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.