May I transfer money between two bank accounts of mine in two different countries?

PascualBC
New Community Member

Hello, I would like to ask you if I may use Paypal to transfer money between two different bank accounts of mine in two different countries.

Thanks

Pascual

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PascualBC 

PayPal accounts are country specific.

If you have bank accounts in two different countries, you have to have a PayPal account opened in each country of the bank account was opened in.

For example, if you have a US bank account, you'll need to open a US PayPal account with active US billing address and US bank account linked.

If you also have a UK bank account, for example, you have to open a UK PayPal account with active UK billing address and UK bank account linked.

When you have both accounts set up and verified, then you may PayPal money from one PayPal to another, beware of currency exchange and fees.

Then you can withdraw if the PayPal account supports bank withdraw because some countries do not support local bank withdraw and support card withdraw so it all depends which countries you have bank account with.

And so, check this page to see what withdraw options are available by selecting the country:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.