Lost funds! No customer support help. Immediate help needed. Please.

sibugjgb
Contributor
Contributor

Good day. Last August 31, 2020, I withdrew money from my Paypal account to my local bank account. The transaction already is completed according to my Paypal app and on the website as well. However, till this day, it still hasn't showed up on my local bank. I already visited my local bank and they advised me to consult Paypal's end for further resolutions. The local bank manager checked their system for incoming transfers from Paypal to my account, however there was none to be found. They also checked if the account number I used was correct. I tried reaching out to paypal's customer support via the message center apparently it keeps forwarding me to the premade help section which doesn't provide a clear answer for my case. Upon clicking the "I need more help" option, it says that there aren't available support agents at the moment, and my message will then be dismissed. I was able to get hold of 2 customer service replies via mobile somehow, but the conversation thread was closed for an unknown reason. One of them told me that they will file a trace for the lost funds. It's been 7 days already, yet no one from the team has reached out back to me.

Thank you so much for whatever help or support you can provide. Keep safe.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.