IBAN Adding Problem

kazirullah
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone, Good day. I am a new PayPal user. I have been trying to add my IBAN number in PayPal account. But it's failed everytime. An error message comes "Sorry, that bank is already linked to the maximum number of PayPal accounts." My question is how my IBAN could be used by others as I have opened the bank account 2 months ago. I tried to contact via contact form but they send only instructions. So, having problem with this. Would grateful enough if any of you could help me up. Or is there any live chat option in PayPal? Thanks Rahi
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @kazirullah,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues adding your bank on file. Unfortunately that error does mean it's either currently active and linked to another account or it's reached its limit of how many accounts it can exist on in PayPal. 

I might recommend reaching out to your bank to see if they can provide you a new account number.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.