I sold my first item on eBay it completely messed up my account.

LevyDav4
Contributor
Contributor

After selling my first item on eBay PayPal prompted me to link my personal account to a business one to receive the funds. Now I have account restrictions and I am unable to even send money. Contact us is proving to be difficult. I get through the automated system, once ringing I get disconnected. This happened over 20 Times during their posted hours of operations. Finally I get connected by giving no information to the automated system and support can’t tell me why I was having g difficulty and doesn’t attempt to investigate the matter. To help me I get transferred to some who told me I never had to sign up with business account to receive the eBay funds and the business questions that were holding me up before (because I don’t have a business) to fill I don’t have a business. How unsubscribe to the business account without affecting my eBay funds?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LevyDav4

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.