I can't withdraw my funds.

Navanastra
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have a problem. I can't withdraw my fund for some reason. When I Click to the "withdraw funds" tab on the home screen. I will be send to the transfer funds page as normal. The only problem with that is that I can't really click or interact with anything anymore on that page. I can't click the "From" and "to" taps, and when I click continue, all I will get is a blank screen.

Is this a glitch, a bug on the website, or is it related with my computer.

Pls help.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

L-West
Contributor
Contributor

I need to transfer funds to the bank, but when I get to the page that says "transfer money" "from" "to" nothing happens at all when I click on "from" "to" and the X button, and clicking "continue" takes me to blank page. Restarting the computer did not fix it. I really need to move money to the bank ASAP, please help.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Navanastra

Try clearing your cache / history or try another browser or device.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

L-West
Contributor
Contributor

Clearing my cache did not work at all, and I do not have another device, this is getting urgent, my bank is going to be overdrawn.

Login to Me Too

Navanastra
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlassThanks. That tip actually helped. I used a different device to test your suggestion and It worked. Guess that their is something wrong with my browser then.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.