How do I send money to Friends and Family from my business account?

dwdanby
Contributor
Contributor

It always used to allow me that option before, and I have had the same business account for years. Now the option is not available. How do I send money without a fee being deducted? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dwdanby 

You know, maybe my biz account is old but when I click on the money page, it gives me page not available. Does it happen to you? That was where I thought I can send money from but I ended up going to Tools menu and it had the Send Money option. If you do not see it, go to All Tools and look for the Send Money module, click it, then enter the recipient's email address, then on the next step enter amount and choose the friends and family option. They changed up the interface.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dwdanby 

You know, maybe my biz account is old but when I click on the money page, it gives me page not available. Does it happen to you? That was where I thought I can send money from but I ended up going to Tools menu and it had the Send Money option. If you do not see it, go to All Tools and look for the Send Money module, click it, then enter the recipient's email address, then on the next step enter amount and choose the friends and family option. They changed up the interface.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.