Held Payment

bes8
Contributor
Contributor

So i've sold my hoodie and placed in the tracking number and everything. My money is on hold and it says i'll get my money within one day of delivery. That is normal because i've sold other stuff in the past. The hoodie was delivered on the 9th and its currently the 13th and i still havent gotten my money. It still says its on hold and i dont know why. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

bes8
Contributor
Contributor

update: he responded and he said he cant find the confirm receipt and that its not showing.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

charmanderrr
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi! Thank you for reaching Paypal. There are several reasons why money will be put on hold, see below article. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987 You may want to check with the sender how it was sent if its as family and friends or goods and services. If it was sent as goods and services kindly ask the sender to follow the steps below: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-receipt-of-an-item-faq4176?app=searchAu... If you find this helpful, kindly give a Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and stay safe!
Login to Me Too

bes8
Contributor
Contributor

So ive contacted him and he said it was completed and that i should recieve my payment soon. its been 7 days since it was delivered and i still havent gotten my money.

Login to Me Too

bes8
Contributor
Contributor

^the order says its still shipped on paypal instead of delivered and i cant update the shipping info to delivered because it doesnt have that option.

Login to Me Too
Solved

bes8
Contributor
Contributor

update: he responded and he said he cant find the confirm receipt and that its not showing.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220622aae
Contributor
Contributor

Why is this marked as soluiton?

Login to Me Too

Jo-Lewis
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal have held lots of my payments for over 3 weeks causing me cash flow problems. They do not reply to any messages either
Login to Me Too

Jo-Lewis
Contributor
Contributor
They have held my payments for o er 3 weeks and slowly some payments are coming through and now I can’t transfer the money into my account as I have exceeded my annual allowance. ? I’ve only been in business a few weeks. Have money in my PayPal Acc and cannot even transfer £20. It’s a joke
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.