HELP ME PLEASE

Amirudin_1010
Contributor
Contributor
I sell account pubg to someone and paypal was sent email to me that paypal hold my money because i just create the new account.I was give the detail about that account to the buyer but i not received yet my money.It is possible the buyer want to cancel the payment after he get the account and i get nothing .Please someone answer.Thank you so much 🙏
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amirudin_1010 

If you see no record of payment in your PayPal, even if payment is on hold, then you have been scammed.

PayPal emails can be faked by scammers so never send item unless you see a record of payment in your account.

Even if PayPal put a payment on hold, you should still see the payment.

If a payment is completed and received on your side, even if it is on hold, it cannot be “canceled”  on the buyer’s side. To do that, the Buyer has to open a PayPal dispute or go to their bank or credit card to chargeback within 180 days to try to get a refund.

Do you have a claim opened against your PayPal account?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amirudin_1010 

If you see no record of payment in your PayPal, even if payment is on hold, then you have been scammed.

PayPal emails can be faked by scammers so never send item unless you see a record of payment in your account.

Even if PayPal put a payment on hold, you should still see the payment.

If a payment is completed and received on your side, even if it is on hold, it cannot be “canceled”  on the buyer’s side. To do that, the Buyer has to open a PayPal dispute or go to their bank or credit card to chargeback within 180 days to try to get a refund.

Do you have a claim opened against your PayPal account?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Amirudin_1010
Contributor
Contributor
Hello sir can you email me personal?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.